Followers

Saturday, November 8, 2014

A lot has been going on. Some good - some bad. I am scheduled to graduate next year. Commencement will be in May in Iowa - looking very forward to it. Currently still holding a 3.80 GPA but it has not been an easy road. Lately, I have been having a few medical issues. Waking up with dizzy spells, some disorientation - tired and forgetful. First diagnosed with vertigo - was given Meclyzine to combat. The headaches I have been experiencing, she attributes to sinus - so Sudafed and Tylenol. Not permitted Advil. Why? Because my stomach is also hurting - which she attributes to the nausea and throwing up I have been having with the dizzy spells. So for that Ameperazole. We also did an ultrasound on the thyroid. Back story: I have a growth that was found in 2009. Determined benign. Was told to have a US to monitor. I had one in 2010, everything still great, then things became tight, and I meant to have another one and didn't. So now, they nodule has grown - when it started to grow we do not know. I will get more information Monday, but for now they are scheduling me for a surgical consult. Uriah and Logan are doing well..... growing like weeds. Uriah is in choir and band - trying to sustain some AP courses so he can raise his GPA for college considerance. Logan is just Logan - 7th grade and into mischief - it's just the age. When Uriah gets annoyed I remind him he was the same blasted way. Uriah gets annoyed frequently with his busy and mischievous brother. Has to be the trying to be an adult yet a teen stage. So that is it for now....maybe update in a few days when I find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather Bug Web Widget